In an effort to raise awareness of activities around the District and promote more inter-club communication a Facebook page has been established.
If you’re already a member of Facebook, come on in and become a fan of our organisation through our Facebook page.
We would love our members to try out Facebook for the following:
- Sharing photos of events
- Introducing yourself and home club
- Talking about things working well in your club
- Interact with other members
- Advertising upcoming events in your clubs
- … and anything else you can think of.
We look forward to catching up with you in our new social media space.