PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE
All member clubs have public liability coverage through a policy taken out for all Toastmasters Clubs in Australia.
These documents are available for use within clubs in District 69. If these documents require updating, they will be amended accordingly.
- Insurance Certificate of Currency: (Certificate dated 29, May, 2020)
- Insurance Certificate of Currency: (Certificate dated 28, May, 2019)
- Insurance Certificate of Currency: (Certificate dated 28, May, 2018)
DISTRICT 69 RISK MANAGEMENT PLAN
Risk management plans need to be in place for all Club meetings and special events: Area Conferences etc….
District 69 offers a template to all members to download and use when Risk Management plans are required
If something happens at a Club meeting or other Toastmasters event that needs to be reported to the District, then please use the form below.
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
The District 69 forms for Child Protection Policy and Risk Management Strategy for Youth Leadership and Gavel Clubs.
- District 69 Officer Claim Form (Last updated 1 August 2019)
- District 69 Media Release Form (Last Updated 23 July 2020)
Are you looking for a particular policy and couldn’t find it here? Let us know by emailing the District 69 Webmaster on firstname.lastname@example.org.