Club Officer Resources
There are seven club executive positions, President, Vice- President Education, Vice- President Membership, Vice- President Public Relations, Secretary, Treasurer and Sergeant at Arms. These roles are elected positions for the financial year July to June. See Page 76-78 in your CC manual, Paragraph Your Club’s Leadership.
- President: the captain of the ship, leading the club
- Vice- President Education: organises the meeting agendas
- Vice- President Membership: looks after guests until they join as members
- Vice- President Public Relations: lets the community know about the club
- Secretary: looks after incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Treasurer: looks after paying bills and receiving money
- Sergeant at Arms: prepares the venue and ensures the meeting starts on time
Each club officer role has a dedicated page with resources you can use while performing the role.
Click to read Club Leadership Handbook.
To order supplies from District 70 Supplies click here: http://d70toastmasters.org/Supplies/