Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) has been adopted and developed by District 69 for the purpose of fulfilling the District mission, to provide effective training and leadership development opportunities for District 69 Leaders, and to conduct other training as directed on behalf of the District Director.
The Mission of Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI)
- To provide consistent training to all Club Leaders throughout the District
- To encourage all members to attend training sessions
- To ensure all members gain benefits from the training
- To offer training in two rounds during the year
- To have Toastmasters Leadership Institute oversee the training
TLI is made up of a Chairman and several Coordinators throughout each of the divisions of District 69. The Chairman and Coordinators are appointed, not elected. Coordinators report to the Chairman who in turn is responsible, through the Program Quality Director, to the District Director.
Here are some resources for you:
District 69 PowerPoint Presentations
Toastmasters International Resources