- This event has passed.
Club Leadership Training – Central Division
8 June 2019 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm AEST$5
As incoming executive leaders of Central Division, you are invited to attend Club Leadership Training.
What’s in it for me you may ask?
There will be a number of wonderful sessions on offer to help you understand your role as an executive officer as well as other sessions to help you to excite your members.
▶︎ News from the District
▶︎ Creating Club Quality
▶︎ Building a Healthy Team
▶︎ Enhancing Evaluations
▶︎ Club Officer Roles including Base camp manager
▶︎ Networking opportunities
……and so much more
The cost is only $5 per person to cover morning tea
Please provide your own lunch
- 8:30 AM Registration
- 9:00 AM News from the District – Blue Card/Risk assessment
- 9:30 AM Creating Club Quality
- 10:45 AM Morning tea
- 11:15 AM Enhancing Evaluations
- 12:15 PM Club Officer Break out sessions
- 1:15 PM Lunch
- 2:00 PM Building a Healthy team
- 3:00 PM Thanks and Close